Wednesday, August 18, 2010

all about where and when

AUSTRALIAN FOOD I LIKE
1. Fish and chips
2. Weetbix
3. Kangaroo pizza
4. Muesli Bars
5. Wedges with sour cream and sweet chili
6. Thai food
7. Peanut butter and nutella sandwiches


MY FAVORITE AUSTRALIAN PLACES TO GO (SO FAR)
1. Royal Botanical Gardens
-so huge and beautiful. and a great view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
2. Manly
-the beaches are awesome, and it has such a laid back feeling
3. George Street
-everything is on, off of, or close to George Street
4. Hyde Park
-every time I walk through here, I feel like it's the park from 101 Dalmatians
5. Glebe Markets
-so many cool things to buy. I could never get sick of them.
6. Macquarie Street
-a zillion historical buildings and museums and statues.

I WISH AUSTRALIA HAD...
1. Mexican food
2. Speedy internet
3. 110 voltage
4. Unhealthy cereal
5. Central heat

THINGS I DO IN AUSTRALIA INSTEAD OF HOMEWORK
1. Take a walk around the bay near home
2. Explore the city
3. Make playlists to listen to while exploring the city
4. Write blogs


PLACES IN AUSTRALIA WITH THE BEST NAMES
1. Wagga Wagga
2. Woollomooloo
3. Wollongong


THINGS I WANT TO BUY TO FIT IN IN AUSTRALIA
1. Leggings
-girls really wear leggings every day. everyone is so trendy, no sweatpants in sight.
2. Flowery dresses
-to wear with the leggings, of course

PEOPLE I WISH WERE HERE WITH ME
1. Everyone
-Really. Every time I go somewhere I want to show people. Australia is going so good, there are so many cool things to experience here. I feel like I can't keep it to myself. I wish all my family and friends could come visit and have a little taste of what life is like here.


current song: Great DJ by The Ting Tings

1 comment: