Sunday, July 25, 2010

said the joker to the thief

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY! I'm in the library right now and in just a few minutes I'll be off to my first and only class today, Hip Hop dancing. Yeah, I know.

Saturday my host-dad Brian drove Kaylee (my roommate) and me all around Sydney. We got to see the famous Bondi Beach and Watson's Bay and La Perouse. Sydney is sooooo big. Sometime soon I hope to put some pictures up, I've only taken about 34822479234 of them already.

Saturday night I got to meet up with my cousins Andrew and Kate and it was so good! It was good to see familiar faces so far away from home. We hung at in Manly (a suburb with hilarious signs like 'Manly Souvenir Shop' and 'Manly Pharmacy') with Kate's brothers and friends. Some Thai food, some Rugby, good times.

current song: All Along the Watchtower by Bob Dylan, but the cover by Eddie Vedder & The Million Dollar Bashers is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment